Enabling ACES - The EDGE Order Management Environment
EDGE delivers the Order Management environment and performance analytics that bring ACES to life
Simply put, the ACES model measures the customer experience you deliver by quantifying the performance of your order taking and fulfillment processes and the enterprise applications supporting them. Quantifying these performance dimensions requires seamless operational systems backed by robust analytics.
Jagged Peak's EDGE order management system pulls off the feat no ERP or other order management system can - it empowers the ACES model for understanding customer experiences. EDGE works in conjunction with your existing technology investments, extending their value and your ability to improve customer experiences.
Operationally, EDGE unites your existing order taking and fulfillment systems
- EDGE not only contains all the advanced functionality required to conduct Internet-based business, it can consolidate demand that originates in any other demand channel, including EDI and POS. EDGE draws information from multiple business process portals using APIs, so you don’t have to manage a dozen different systems to manage a dozen different types of demand.
- EDGE can apply the most complex demand management decision rules and distributes perfect orders to ERP, WMS, and TMS for fulfillment.
Analytics deliver performance results
- EDGE analytics report performance across the entire order management environment and provide the framework ACES requires for rigorous examination of ongoing operations. EDGE analytics help you indentify where to drill down to find the root causes of performance strengths and shortfalls.
EDGE is a battle-tested, configurable, scalable, enterprise-level e-business platform
Based on experience garnered in the development of global scale telecom backbones, EDGE has been designed to provide flawless performance in the areas that matter to Fortune 1000 class firms. Among the key attributes:
- Standards-based architecture is web-compliant and has built-in scalability and security. EDGE supports both J2EE or .Net frameworks.
- EDGE supports open access to all non-proprietary databases and handles global F1000 class transaction volumes.
- The EDGE framework is extensible; it supports a native EAI layer, as well as SOA and web services.
- EDGE supports high speed interaction with existing systems and e-commerce websites. It also enables deep visibility to the supply chain and supports real time transactions.
Jagged Peak has deployed solutions for some of the world’s largest global enterprises, and EDGE is in place today, part of the fabric of their daily operations.
EDGE deploys inexpensively and in record time
Jagged Peak's clients are usually surprised by the value EDGE delivers compared to its low price. Clients can choose to purchase EDGE licenses or to deploy EDGE via our managed services or Software as a Service options. EDGE deployment are fast - one client integrated an EDGE Order Management system into their existing IT environment in just four months. Another set up new e-commerce selling channels in four months and the global manufacturer deployed B2B and B2C E-commerce channels in 5 months.
EDGE created the environment that lead to ACES
Jagged Peak developed ACES based upon our experience in working with clients for more than 18 years. ACES was crafted over time using real data as we measured how EDGE affected operational performance and the service our clients deilvered to their customers. ACES is a powerful framework for improving customer experiences and EDGE is the powerful tool behind it.
For detailed information about EDGE technology click HERE